Part 2 of a 3 part series
With so many things to do, it was hard to narrow it down to 10, but here are our favorite, in no particular order.
Besikih Temple is considered the mother temple.
1.Besikih Temple, or the mother temple, on Mount Agung. If you make it here, tour the surrounding volcanic mountains. Remember to tour the temple you will need a sarong, so bring some fabric from home, or expect to bargain for one from a local vendor. In addition to the entrance fee, you are required to hire a local guide which also requires negotiation
2. Pura Ulun Danu Bratan, or the beautiful temple on the lake.
3. Menjangan Island in the national park, has amazing coral at shallow depths, and lots of marine life. Visits here are by a shared boat tour, which all the dive shops sell, and generally includes lunch.
4. The Munduk Waterfalls are beautiful, and a short hike off of the road.
6. Goa Lawah Temple, known as the bat cave. You can see bats even during the day.
You will See Bats even during the day at Bat Temple in Bali Indonesia.
Monkeys are everywhere in the Monkey Forest
7. At the Monkey Forest in Ubud you can interact with the monkeys, but be aware they will steal your water bottle & if you sit down, it is not unusual for them to climb on you.
Beautiful Blue Lagoon Beach, Bali, Indinesia
8. Blue Lagoon Beach, near Pandangbai has a lush, tropical beach with beautiful coral close to shore for great snorkeling. Ferry’s leave Pandangbai for the islands off of Lombok
9. Tanah Lot Temple, on an island, in southern can only be accessed at low tide.
10. Scuba Dive off Nusa Penida & Nusa Lembongan with the “Mola-Mola” fish, almost 6 foot tall, or dive off Tulamben at the wreck of the US supply ship Liberty
No matter what activities you choose there is something for everyone in Bali. Fore more information on Bali, check out this informative blog.
Share the knowledge
Passionate about travel & sharing our experiences. We love helping make your dream trip a reality.